Cairns, Australia - Polarsteps
I'm going to write about today in list form in order to not waste time and try to spit it all out quickly:
- got on our LAST greyhound bus ever to Cairns (don't pronounce the R or Zacadia will get v heated)
- ran to Gilligan's backpacker's resort in the 95 degree weather (more on this place later)
- got picked up by AJ Hackett Bungy
- swung through the wilderness at 120 km/hr!!!!
- contemplated the bungee for a solid 30 minutes
- ate veggie dumplings at Tokyo Dumpling
- bought $40 worth of groceries 🙄
- back to Gilligan's. Checked into my room. Couldn't be placed with z and Em. But I was placed with potentially the messiest, rudiest German girly party girls
- got room switched. Full of the loveliest ladies from Sweden and Delaware
- went down for a drink at the bar. Realized phone was gone. Back to Tokyo Dumpling I go
- phone returned safe and sound
- listened to some live music and had some drinks before bed, off early to the rainforest in da morn!!
Study Abroad 2016